Easington Academy is founded on deeply held principles that every child is unique and that each has the right to an excellent education.
We are committed to:
- the pursuit of excellence in all that we do
- providing a broad education designed to enable every young person to achieve their full potential and make the most of their talents
- providing a calm, purposeful atmosphere where young people are cared for and able to learn with confidence
- creating a healthy, happy, disciplined and supportive environment which promotes an independent work ethic and a love of learning
- engendering respect for individuality and difference so that all will feel secure and equally valued
- nurturing a sense of social responsibility and spiritual and personal development
- fostering integrity, confidence, resilience, creativity, good manners and sensitivity to the needs of others.
Our primary aim is for each young person to be both courageous and caring, resilient and determined as they strive for excellence, an active and well-rounded citizen with deep integrity and one who respects others and contributes positively to society.